In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Sarah tells Xander that Eric is willing to share custody… but on one condition. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 2, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Mission Impossible
After days of sleuthing, Ciara updates Ben on her investigation. However, Ben has bigger problems as Clyde makes an attempt on Will’s life and Ben is forced to stop his father from hurting his cellmate. While Ben is playing jailhouse mediary, Ciara is finally able to break into Xander’s metal box to uncover his secret. Elsewhere, “Hope” offers resistance when Abigail asks to look into Jennifer’s case. This immediately causes Rafe to question “Hope’s” odd behavior. WIll he uncover the truth?
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- John and Marlena suspect Stefano is the one who reached out to her
- Justin and Kayla discuss taking a huge step in their relationship
- Nicole urges Eric to forgive her
- Evan pulls Sonny into a kiss
- Eric introduces Mickey to Roman and Marlena
- Lani is stunned when she comes face-to-face with someone from Salem
- Gabi and Chad go head-to-head for control over DiMera
- JJ trails Eli, hoping he’ll lead him to Kristen
- Marlena tells Eric that Mickey has a fever
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of December 9, 2019
Lani makes an appeal to JJ to spare Kristen; Hope is tempted to eliminate Abigail; Sarah and Eric make a big decision to help their daughter; Xander becomes suspicious of Ciara