In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Brady recalls his struggles from the past year while Princess Gina makes a move on John. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of November 11, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Jump Jump
If you think this week ends on a cliffhanger, wait until we pick up.. a year later?! After her fall and subsequent coma, an awaken Jennifer is reunited with newly returned Abigail and JJ. Jack informs Jennifer the person responsible for her fall is in prison. But is it the right person? Doesn’t appear so as Princess Gina is revealed to have a shocking new companion. It quickly becomes clear that things with Jack and Jen’s kids aren’t going too great when Eric realizes JJ is high. JJ then later blows up at Brady. Elsewhere, Chad makes a confession to Abigail and admits he’s been in contact with Stefano.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Sarah’s baby drama takes a surprising turn
- Ben shares his woes with a surprising confidante
- An unexpected death is revealed
- Sonny gets acquainted with Rafe’s nanny, Evan
- Ciara tells Victor she’s given up on Ben
- Nicole and Sarah share their guilt over their deception
- There is a shocking reveal involving Lani
- Julie is alarmed when her heart starts to race for apparently no reason
- Kristen talks about the incident that caused her to leave Salem
- Kayla heads home for a romantic evening
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of November 18, 2019
Marlena’s return throws a monkey wrench into Gina’s plans; Sarah and Xander bond over the baby; Ben is horrified by Clyde’s confession; Eric has a surprise for Nicole