In this weeks Hollyoaks spoilers: Juliet’s date with Sid doesn’t go as planned while Sami invited Diane to his and Sinead’s wedding. Take a sneak peek at what’s coming up on the British soap Hollyoaks for the week of November 11, 2019 in the UK and November 25, 2019 in the USA.
Hollyoaks Spoilers: A Way Out
A curious Azim waits in the Maalik’s yard to talk to Ste over the fence after finding the note that he threw over to them. Ste asks for his help to get him away from Stuart and Jonny. Azim agrees to help because he once had a mate who he couldn’t save. However, Leela is proving more difficult to convince. Sid turns up at school and Imran tells him that he’s as guilty as his dad, Stuart, for the explosion, but Juliet seems more sympathetic about being judged by your parents’ behavior. Ste records a propaganda video for Stuart and Jonny and is surprised by a reminder about a HIV hospital appointment on his phone. Jonny goes with him, but Peri is there as a trainee nurse and tells Jonny that only immediate family can go into the appointment, leaving Jonny frustrated. Later, Ste comes up with an excuse to leave the house, but suspicious Stuart tells him to stay put while they meet with a rival group. Stuart orders Sid to keep an eye on Ste, but Sid has a date with Juliet. Ste convinces Sid to leave him on his own, but all the doors and windows are locked. Ste then meets with Prevent and is surprised that the officer, Benjamin used to be a member of a far-right organisation. The thought of moving away and starting all over again is too overwhelming for Ste and he feels trapped. Later, Ste sneaks back to the house, but Sid is waiting for him in the yard.
More Hollyoaks Spoilers:
- Azim asks Yazz to meet with the florist for Sami and Sinead’s wedding, but the florist has no patience with Yazz being deaf
- DS Cohen tells Liam that his gun is a match for the one that shot her
- Grace begs James to represent Liam
- Sally gives Sylver an idea about how he can move forward
- Sami is still tense about the wedding plans and reveals to Azim that he and Sinead had a row on holiday and now she’s blanking him
- Diane bumps into Grace and asks her to keep quiet about what she saw on the night Mercedes was shot
- Ste finds out about Stuart and Jonny’s plan to take over a rival group that afternoon
- Liberty and Sienna try to persuade Luke to clean up his act if he wants to be a father to DJ
- Tensions are high between Jonny and Stuart, which doesn’t go unnoticed by Ste
- Darren is preparing for Luke to spend the day with DJ and his hurt and anger grow watching them together
Source Spoiler Pics – HOLLYOAKS Edition – Week of November 11, 2019
Hollyoaks airs weeknights at 6:30 on Channel 4, with first look screenings at 7 pm on E4 in the U.K.. Episodes air on a two-week delay on Hulu in the United States. For more on Hollyoaks, visit their official website.