In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Sarah and Eric make a big decision to help their daughter while Will and Justin come face-to-face. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 9, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Fall From Grace
In an effort to jog her mother’s memory, Abigail brings Jennifer back to the scene of the crime. When nothing additional is discovered, Abigail questions Hope about the night her mother was pushed off the balcony. Hope is tempted to eliminate Abigail to keep the truth from being discovered. Chad helps Abigail investigate her mother’s case while Hope begins to feel the pressure and makes plans to flee Salem. Wanting to get her mind off of her accident, Jack brings Jennifer home from the hospital and they share a little romance. Meanwhile, their not so sober son JJ finally gets to confront Kristen about Haley’s death. Their confrontation leads Lani to make a huge appeal to JJ to spare Kristen.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Chad admits to Kate he’s been in contact with his father
- Lani is stunned to learn Eli’s in a relationship with Gabi
- Gabi tries to throw Chad out of the house
- Kate’s secret is revealed
- Justin moves in with Kayla
- Eric and Sarah receive upsetting news about Mickey
- Ben informs Ciara his legal situation just got worse
- Kate blasts Sonny when she learns he shared a kiss with Evan
- After hearing the news about Mickey, Nicole tries to comfort Eric
- Xander becomes suspicious of Ciara
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of December 16, 2019
Will makes a difficult sacrifice for Sonny’s happiness; Lani and Kristen hatch a plan to win back what is rightfully theirs; Marlena gives John an ultimatum about “Hope”; Stefano gets a surprise visitor