In this week’s The Young and the Restless spoilers: Truth is the theme of the week when Devon makes an admission to Elena, Victoria finds out what Billy’s been up to in his spare time and Sharon makes a personal reveal to her loved ones. Also, this week: Adam and Chelsea reveal their new romance. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Genoa City in our The Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of January 13, 2020.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: Confessions
Even though he’s denied it for months, Devon finally admits to Elena that his obsession with Amanda Sinclair stems from her uncanny resemblance to his late wife Hilary. Devon wants a clean slate for the new year, which is why he’s not hiding anything from the woman he loves. Elena, who’s suspected this and called Devon out on it before, is supportive and is appreciative of his honesty. With that out of the way, Devon hopes to clear the air with Amanda and reaches out to her so they can talk…
Meanwhile, Victoria discovers a receipt in Billy’s jacket and confronts her lover about it. Billy deflects and offers an explanation to Victoria but she isn’t buying it. Later, Victoria opens up to Nikki, who has her own theories as to what could be troubling Billy, but Victoria can feel this isn’t about his addiction. Admitting they need to be honest with one another, Billy prepares to come to clean to Victoria, but how much about his new friendship with Amanda will he reveal?
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Sharon looks for answers, Victoria confronts Billy about his behavior, and Chelsea and Adam start a new chapter.
- Nikki gives Victoria sound advice, Lily returns home for a visit, and Devon stands firm.
- Rey comforts Sharon, Theo surprises Lola, and Nick receives a distress call.
- Phyllis turns on the charm with Chance, Mariah learns interesting news from Tessa, and Billy reconnects with an old friend.
- Victor sets the record straight with Adam, Sharon opens up to her loved ones, and Nikki questions Chelsea’s motives.