This week on General Hospital: As Brad feels the pressure of taking the fall for the baby switch, Julian works to ensure he won’t be implicated; the Quartermaines learn of a new addition to their family; Jordan comes clean to Laura; Valentin continues his assault on ELQ. Find out what happens in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of February 24, 2020.
General Hospital Spoilers: The Con
Trina and Cameron agreed to go to the winter formal together (as friends) and tell Josslyn, but Trina diverts from that — throwing a curve at Joss and Cam! Trina makes it clear to Joss that she and Cameron have developed feelings for each other and want to see where it goes. This doesn’t sit well with Cameron, who takes his friend to task for not following their original plan. Will Trina’s ruse work to draw Cameron and Joss together?
Meanwhile, Brad learns what it’s like to be on the receiving end of Nelle’s machinations when she lays the entire blame for the baby switch on him! Panicked about his future, Brad begins to wonder if naming other co-conspirators would help his case. Julian pays his son-in-law a visit in the hopes of making sure he keeps quiet. Julian offers to pay for Brad’s attorney, which Brad accepts, but warns Julian if he doesn’t get off, he’s taking Jules down with him.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Michael enjoys his morning. Monica receives good news. Jason is of comfort. Julian visits Brad. Willow tries to get back in the swing of things. Ava hatches a plan.
- Nelle digs her heels in. Carly delivers a stern warning. Sam unleashes on Julian. Brook Lynn puts two and two together. Trina and Cameron make a pact
- Jordan brings Laura up to speed. Nikolas confides in Liz, Joss gets surprising information. Brook Lynn lays out her terms. Ava stands her ground.
- Carly is alarmed. Alexis thinks about what might have been. Trina and Cameron head out on their first date. TJ gets sage advice. Molly is conflicted.
- Spinelli comes through. Willow shocks Michael. Sasha needs to do what is right for her. Alexis comforts her daughter. Lucas is confused.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of March 2, 2020
Multiple casualties are admitted to the ER at General Hospital. Willow has a hard time facing reality. Carly faces off with Nelle. Alexis offers legal advice.