This week on Days of our Lives: Kristen’s plan is in danger when Brady pays a visit to the prison and encounters Susan; Gabi and Philip are caught in a comprising position; a special April Fool’s Day episode will have consequences for one storyline going forward. Find out what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of March 29, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: The Joke’s On You
Susan informs Kristen she’s tired of playing her game. When Brady goes to visit “Kristen” in prison, he notices something if a little off with the woman he shares a child with. What he doesn’t know is that’s really Susan! Kristen panics and reaches out to Vivian to ensure her plan isn’t disrupted. Vivian asks something in return and it involves Kate. Later, Brady overhears “Susan” (really Kristen) admitting she’s keeping a secret. When pressed to come clean, “Susan” says Chloe has feelings for him!
- Chloe attempts to confess her feelings to Brady.
- Gabi inadvertently puts Philip in harm’s way.
- A drunken Xander attacks Roman.
- Ben implores Marlena to help restore Ciara’s memory.
- Ciara takes comfort in Theo’s company.
- Marlena makes an offer to Ciara.
- Theo runs into an old flame.
- Paulina firmly tells Chanel she needs to get a job.
- April Fool’s Episode: Philip and Chloe hook up! Sami and John have a major showdown. Steve and Kayla deal with a surprise pregnancy.
- Rafe has an unexpected revelation for Sami regarding Charlie’s murder.
- Shawn and Belle face off with Jan.
- Marlena worries what Jan’s recovery will mean for John.
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of April 5, 2021
- Ciara is unsettled by a moment of connection with Ben.
- Paulina pitches to Abe her idea for the Horton Town Square.
- Jack urges Abigail to call a truce with Gwen.
- Ava makes an emotional confession.
- Sami admits to Lucas her marriage is in trouble.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com.