Mistaken identities, a murder mystery, a windmill reinterpretation, and a little girl on girl action. All that, and more, in the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 3, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Murder in the Rue Morgue…er… Coat
Melinda Trask feels she has the culprit in the Charlie Dale Mercy Killing…ahem…murder when a button, and no corroborative alibi, lands good girl Belle in the hot seat. Viewers of Friday’s episode saw Jan Spears, wearing what appeared to be Belle’s coat with the hood up, send Charlie Dale to his just reward. Melinda presses Rafe to make the arrest and, after a taped hypnosis session in which John identified Belle as the shooter makes its way to Melinda’s possession, she presses John to implicate his daughter. Belle makes a startling realization about Charlie’s murder and she and Shawn are on the case and think they’ve pinpointed the person framing her–Sami! Meanwhile Claire overhears Jan, who made a seemingly compelling case for being rehabilitated and turning over a new leaf, making plans to become Mrs. Shawn Brady! How long until Claire confronts Jan? How long until Shawn and Belle realize they’re on the wrong track with Sami and set their sight on the person who’s made it her mission in life to get rid of Belle and usurp her place in Shawn’s life? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Kristen, disguised as Kate, fends off Roman’s romantic overtures
- Sparks fly between Gabi and Jake
- Jack and Chad question Abigail about Gwen’s fall
- Gwen comes up with a horrific lie
- Abigail denies Gwen’s accusation.
- Kristen pressures Sami to get rid of Chloe.
- Lucas struggles to deceive Chloe.
- Ava and Rafe discuss where they stand with one another
- Belle and Shawn seeks answers about Jan
- Bonnie and Jan have a testy exchange.
- Chanel asks Lani for a huge favor
- Allie reunites with an old friend
- Who’s kissing whom?!
- Nicole admits to Rafe she’s jealous of him and Ava
- Tripp shares surprising news with Claire about Allie
- Susan makes a major slip in front of Brady
- Kate fights for her life
- Sami reaches into her old bag of tricks to help Lucas out of a jam
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of May 10, 2021
Allie and Chanel have an awkward encounter with Tripp and Claire. Jake pours his heart out to Gabi. Nicole realizes she’s made a huge mistake. Things get heated between Sami and Lucas.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.