Hook ups, a walk of shame, marriages on the rocks, and a trap is sprung. All that, and more, is happening in Salem. Here are the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 17, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Masks off
The jig is up for Kristen. Her (poorly executed) plan to hold on to Brady and keep her promise to Vivian to break up Kate and Jake is in tatters. Brady has finally rubbed his two brain cells together and figured out that Kristen has been masquerading as Susan for weeks. Kate is freed, it’s only a matter of time until Sami is found, and the walls are closing in. What is a poor girl to do? Call on some old friends, of course. Kristen enlists Xander to help her tie up some loose Lumi ends. Will he revert to his former devoid-of-morality self and help her? Or will he spin the situation to his advantage and play “Let’s Make a Deal” with Sami? Later on in the week, Kristen encounters her former nunnery mate, Lani. Lani helped Kristen escape before, but the stakes are different now. Lani’s married and has kids of her own now. Will she risk it all by letting Kristen skate? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Allie questions a guilt-ridden Nicole
- Chanel confides in Lani about her surprising kiss
- Kristen seeks help from an old ally
- Jake and Gabi rush Kate to the hospital
- Sami and Lucas desperately search for a way to escape
- Eli informs Lani that Kristen is on the loose
- Nicole shares her secret with Ava
- Xander is tempted to revert to his lethal ways
- Sami and Lucas attempt to strike a deal with their would-be assassin
- Chanel and Eli have an awkward encounter
- Marlena and Brady worry about a missing Chloe
- Kristen pleads with Lani to turn a blind eye
- Shawn comes up with a scheme to entrap Jan
- Ben confides in Claire when he gets upsetting news from Ciara (who’s still in South Africa with Theo)
- Abigail’s decision stuns Chad and Gabi
- Gwen comes clean with Jack
- Chad and Abigail have an emotional goodbye
- Dr. Snyder blackmails Gwen
- John worries Belle and Shawn are making a mistake
- Shawn plays mind games with Jan
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of May 24, 2021
Jan reveals to Claire what happened the night Charlie was murdered. Ben receives a visit from Jordan. Brady and Philip pressure Kristen to reveal Chloe’s whereabouts. Xander blackmails Nicole. Ava and Gabi clash.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.