Mariah Carey singing that “Nothing can compare to your first true love” is apt this week as Sami and Chloe struggle with whether to rekindle their romances with their first loves or to move forward with the second great love of their lives. Add in the romantic feelings that appear to be burgeoning between Allie and Chanel and love is definitely in the air. All that, and more, in the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of June 18, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Elvis Sighting. (Couldn’t Help Myself. Sorry.)
EJ DiMera (played by Dan Feuerriegel) showed up at Sami’s door and now our girl is a flutter. We all know she told Lucas previously that she has been feeling neglected and shut out by EJ. Now he’s back and Sami is surprised to learn exactly why EJ has returned to Salem. He tells her that he wants to start anew. Will she confess that she slept with Lucas who revealed he still has feelings for her and wants to start anew as well? She’s caught in between the two men, and just caught by Marlena during a close moment with Lucas. Which man will she choose? It’s also business as usual for the son of the Phoenix. DiMera business specifically. EJ is tempted by Tony’s proposal to take over DiMera from Jake. Later in the week, EJ suggests he and Chad team up against Jake. EJ wants his former life back. Will he get it? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Philip and Brady lock horns over Chloe
- Xander pressures Nicole to give in to his demands
- Kate plays mind games with Jake
- Gabi and Jake fight over Kate
- Someone stumbles onto Kate’s lies
- Justin and Bonnie’s double date with Steve and Kayla goes horribly wrong
- Abe confides in Roman about Paulina
- Things turn awkward when Chanel introduces Paulina to Allie
- Belle puts Jan to the test
- Rafe gives Ben advice about Ciara
- Bonnie lays into Steve
- Paulina is stunned to learn about Chanel’s kiss with Allie
- Claire makes a surprising admission to Belle and Shawn
- Gabi fumes when Jake brings Kate home from the hospital
- Lucas asks Roman for a favor
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of June 21, 2021
Sami and Lucas struggle to keep their secret from EJ. Philip tries to lure Chloe away from Brady. Gwen and Xander end up in a sticky predicament. EJ, Chad, and Tony conspire to oust Jake from DiMera. Sami panics when she learns EJ has found a way to contact Kristen.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.