Repping your favorite dojo just got a little easier, thanks to the folks at Champion Athleticwear.
Sony Pictures Consumer Products is teaming up with the iconic brand to launch a limited edition collaboration with head-to-toe looks inspired by each dojo – Cobra Kai, Miyagi-Do, and Eagle Fang.
The collection, which launches in February 2022, will include Champion’s iconic Reverse Weave hoodies and joggers, tees, footwear, and more. As a key launch partner for Cobra Kai’s upcoming fourth season, Champion seeks to let the show’s fans confidently express their style while encouraging everyone to “Be Your Own Champion”. Stay tuned to Champion.com for more information about the exciting collaboration in the coming months.
Looking to fill your Cobra Kai merchandise fix before then? More apparel and toys, along with jewelry, accessories, collectibles, novelty, home goods, costumes, and other themed goods are available for fans in the U.S. now:
- Just released from Playmates are the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles vs. Cobra Kai 2-Packs: Mikey vs. Daniel LaRusso, Donatello vs. Johnny Lawrence, Ralph vs. John Kreese and Leo vs. Miguel Diaz.
- Find sleepwear, headwear, hosiery and accessories from Bioworld at Walmart.
- Contenders Clothing offers boxer briefs, hats, shirts, sweatshirts and tanks. Available at www.contendersclothing.com.
- All-new 7-inch figures from Diamond Select Toys are available for pre-order now at www.diamondselecttoys.com, including the Johnny Lawrence, John Kreese and Daniel LaRusso figures, as well as the Deluxe Action Figure Set with all three characters.
- With Cobra Kai dominating Halloween this year, fans can continue using costumes and accessories from Disguise, Party City, and Spirit to roleplay scenes from the series.
- Diverson3’s Cobra Kai: Card Fighter mobile game for iOS and Android continues to keep pace with the show, with new characters and content added monthly.
- Funko Pop! vinyl figures are available for purchase at www.funko.com.
- Flaunt your Cobra Kai fandom through Han Cholo jewelry with earrings, pendant necklaces, rings or enamel pins, found at www.hancholo.com.
- IDW created a four-part limited edition comic book series, available at www.idwpublishing.com.
- Ripple Junction apparel, including dojo-themed t-shirts, tanks and hoodies, socks and more found on the official Cobra Kai Amazon store.
- Find Cobra Kai-themed drinkware, stationery, throws and novelty items from Surreal Entertainment and apparel from Mad Engine online and at various retail locations.
- Trends International posters, bookmarks and calendars available at www.trendsinternational.com.
Season 4 of Cobra Kai debuts December 31, only on Netflix.
Cobra Kai takes place over 30 years after the events of the 1984 All Valley Karate Tournament with the continuation of the inescapable conflict between Daniel LaRusso (Ralph Macchio) and Johnny Lawrence (William Zabka).
Season 4 finds the Miyagi-Do and Eagle Fang dojos joining forces to take down Cobra Kai at the All Valley Under 18 Karate Tournament… and whoever loses must hang up their gi. As Samantha and Miguel try to maintain the dojo alliance and Robby goes all in at Cobra Kai, the fate of the Valley has never been more precarious. What tricks does Kreese have up his sleeve? Can Daniel and Johnny bury their decades-long hatchet to defeat Kreese? Or will Cobra Kai become the face of karate in the valley?