This week on Days of our Lives: The Evans-Black family teams up with the Good Lord to throw hands with MarDevil; EJ makes his feelings known; Allie’s jealousy rears its ugly head; New Year’s Eve festivities begin. Here’s a preview of what goes down the week of December 27, 2021 on NBC’s Days of our Lives.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Twisted Sister
The news of nuptials between Johnny DiMera and Chanel Dupree-DiMera rocks doesn’t sit well with Johnny’s twin sister Allie. It’s discouraging for Chanel, who feels no one is happy for the couple. As for Allie, her buried resentment for that relationship rises to the surface with her lashing out about all the reasons she’s against the marriage — except for the truth — that she is in love with Chanel. When Johnny calls his sis out on her hatery and shade throwing, accusing her of wanting his new bride for herself, Allie bristles. Later, Allie decides to not go into the New Year carrying bad feelings and heads to the mansion with Tripp in tow to apologize. As the clock strikes midnight will the unsaid become spoken?
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- It’s Christmas morning in Salem, USA. What better way to kick off this blessed holiday than by kicking the Devil’s unholy ass! John, Brady, Belle, Sami, Eric, Allie, and Johnny band together to exorcize the Devil from Marlena. Possessed Marlena toys with Lucas and Sami. By week’s end Marlena is discharged from the hospital.
- Jake and Gabi meet with Shin to begin implementing their plan to take over Titan and DiMera.
- EJ spends Christmas in lock-up for Sami’s kidnapping.
- Steve and Kayla have a little romance as they set up for the Christmas party at the hospital.
- Nicole is stunned to learn EJ wants to reconcile with Sami.
- Ben and Ciara look forward to their new addition in the New Year.
- As the clock ticks toward midnight and the New Year… Gabi consoles Sami.
Source Sneak Peek: January 3, 2022
Sami suggests to Lucas that they leave town to rebuild their relationship. Steve and Kayla join John and Marlena for New Year’s Eve festivities. Gwen flips out upon learning Abigail is looking into Sarah’s disappearance. Paulina extends an invitation to Lani.
New episodes of Days of our Lives air weekdays on NBC and are available to stream exclusively on Peacock for free.