This week on Days of our Lives, Sarah and Xander share a passionate reunion after she forgives him, Chad questions if Abby is pregnant and Belle serves Shawn with papers! Here’s a preview of what happens in Salem the week of May 30, 2022 on NBC’s Days of our Lives.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Belle Leaves Shawn!
Promo Recap: Big Step! Baby Step! Misstep? Sarah reopens her heart, Abby looks to the future, and Belle deals a big blow!
Belle’s and EJ’s kiss is interrupted by Chad who encourages Belle not to give up on her marriage. After Chad leaves, Belle and EJ agree it was “a momentary lapse in judgement”, Martha Madison who plays Belle tells Soap Opera Digest. They set a boundary and agree to just stay friends and co-workers. A package arrives immediately after, and it makes Belle realize that Shawn is falling into Jan’s trap, and she’s done with the entire situation.
Belle files for legal separation. Shawn puts all the blame on EJ and ignores the part he has played in the destruction of his marriage. Belle denies it but maybe a little too much. “EJ is sort of becoming everything that Belle needs, everything that Shawn’s not being or giving her.” Madison tells Soap Opera Digest. Can this marriage be saved or is it time for Belle to move on?
More Days of Our Lives Spoilers:
- Days of our Lives will be preempted on Monday, May 30, 2022
- Will urges Sonny to report Leo to the police.
- Someone catches Belle and EJ sharing a kiss.
- Abigail asks Chad if he wants to have another child.
- Xander and Sarah have an emotional breakthrough.
- Belle wants Shawn to sign a separation agreement.
- Nicole encourages EJ to pursue Belle.
- Jan seeks Marlena’s help.
- Ciara has a special request for Rafe.
- Days of our Lives will be preempted on Thursday, June 2, 2022
- Days of our Lives will be preempted on Friday, June 3, 2022