Next week on General Hospital, the Quartermaines are the talk of the town! Carly faces off with Michael and later has a run-in with Monica; AJ is ready to face what’s coming his way; Elizabeth in on a mission to bring back the historic Nurses’ Ball and Lulu and Dante’s adoption saga continues!
- Sam demands answers from Anna.
- Carly must suffer Michael’s wrath.
- Liz has an idea about how to fund the Nurses’ Ball.
- Monica rips into Carly.
- Can Connie force Todd’s hand?
- Sonny is ready for a confrontation
- An unexpected duo is hauled into the PD for assault.
- Lulu and Dante agree to move forward with a plan for surrogacy.
- Is Patrick finally ready to move on?
- Will Maxie find the outrage to tell Spinelli how she feels?
- Sonny is there when Dante needs him.
- Steve is extremely troubled to learn that things were not what they seemed.
- Sam and Michael are both shocked when an unexpected visitor bursts in.
- Patrick’s compliment thrills Sabrina.
- Monica reveals that she has resorted to desperate measures.