This week on The Young and the Restless, Nick and Phyllis stand united in an effort to show Summer that her reckless behavior could lead her down the same road as Cassie; Chelsea’s lies could be undone. Cast members pay tribute to the beloved Jeanne Cooper in a special episode airing Tuesday, May 28. Find out what happens in TVSource Magazine’s preview for The Young and the Restless for the week of May 27.
A Guilty Conscience
Dylan shares his plans to purchase Crimson Lights from Kevin and Chloe with Chelsea. Her excitement soon turns to fear when she slips up and tells Dylan she can’t have lunch with him because of a doctor’s appointment. Chelsea fears if Dylan attends, he’ll learn she’s further along in her pregnancy than she says. During the sonogram, Dylan and Chelsea have a real “family” moment with the baby. Will Chelsea’s guilt lead her to come clean?
The Road to Summer
Phyllis and Nick make a united front to deal with Summer’s out of control behavior. After her latest stunt at the prom, Phyllis believes it’s time they tell Summer how Cassie died. Nick agrees but has other reasons for doing so. As the cloud of Summer’s true paternity hangs over Nick, he and Phyllis share with Summer the events that led to Cassie’s untimely death. Will their plan to get through to Summer work?
- Phyllis and Nick unite to help Summer while tensions rise between Adam & Victoria.
- Cast members, family and friends gather for a special tribute episode celebrating the life of Jeanne Cooper.
- Devin picks up on the connection between Tyler and Lily. Avery questions what’s troubling Nick.
- Carmine manipulates Fen, while Lauren and Traci address important issues from their past.
- Sharon witnesses an important moment between Nick and Phyllis, while Michael considers a significant offer from Lauren.
- Lorraine Tousaint appears as Dr. Watkins on Monday, 5/27/13
- Andrea Grano appears as Dr. Sternin on Wednesday, 5/29/13
- The Bold and the Beautiful’s Zack Conroy appears returns as Oliver Jones on Friday, 5/31/13