This week on Days of our Lives, EJ and Sami have it out over the state of their relationship! Also: Sonny stumbles onto a truth a wishes he didn’t know; JJ is pulled back into Theresa’s manipulative web. Get a preview of what happens in Salem this week in our Days of our Lives preview for the week of December 9, 2013.
Days of our Lives Preview: Going Hard, Losing Control (Firing Starting, EJami Exploding)
Weeks of tension between EJ and Sami finally leads to a no-holds barred confrontation. In addition to carrying the secret over Nick’s death, Sami still can’t come to terms with EJ keeping Kristen’s confidence. Though EJ would rather focus his attention on uncovering the secret Sami’s hiding now, the Kristen issue remains the center of conflict for the two lovers.
Betrayal is a tough thing for anyone to deal with and that’s how Sami feels — betrayed. If EJ would keep such an awful secret about her brother, what else would he keep from her? Fed up with Sami’s insinuations, EJ warns Sami that if she doesn’t love him anymore, she should move out! When all said and done, will the tears dry after the smoke clears? One never knows when it comes to EJ and Sami’s love and war relationship.
All Cried Out
Eric endures a painful procedure to prove his innocence. Meanwhile, Daniel realizes they need to find the expert who provided Kristen with the drug she used on Eric. While delirious from the procedure, Eric tries once again to get Nicole to forgive him for accusing her. Nicole stands by her convictions, refusing to give Eric the forgiveness he seeks, in part because his accusation hurt her to her core. Their interaction goes from bad to worse when Marlena arrives, judgment in hand; determined to make sure Nicole stays away from her son.
Also This Week
- Honesty is the best policy! JJ finally comes clean to his mother, but further attempts at reformation is thwarted thanks to a vengeful Theresa. Feeling rejecting by the teen, she blackmails him over the night she overdosed! When Theresa reveals what she has in store for JJ, will he turn to Daniel once again for help?
- Will and Sonny grow concerned with Gabi’s behavior and become determined to find out what she’s hiding with Kate, Gabi and Sami. Though Will thinks he’s figured it out, Sonny comes up with his own way of finding out the truth — eavesdropping! What he learns will be a shocker…
- Brady runs into someone expected while on the hunt for drugs.
- Abigail is surprised when she sees another side of EJ.
- Kate faces off with Jordan
Watch Days of our Lives — weekdays on NBC, weeknights on SOAPnet and anytime on NBC.com and Hulu.
Source Sneak Peek: December 16, 2013 Edition
Will Sonny expose Sami, Gabi and Kate’s secret? Hope receives a stunning phone call…