General Hospital has big plans for the residents of Port Charles this Valentine’s Day! Will Dante and Lulu come to a decision about their future? Will Elizabeth come between Nikolas and Britt? TVSource Magazine has the scoop!
Love is in the air on ABC, as the network celebrates the most romantic time of the year with a month full of Valentine’s Day-themed programming. Today, the network issued a press release, highlighting what’s to come on the Valentine’s Day episodes of General Hospital: On Thursday, February 13, Friday, February 14 and Monday, February 17, it’s Valentine’s Day in Port Charles and along with the romantic holiday, there will be joy as well as pain.
General Hospital Valentine’s Day Previews: Reunions, Reservations, Resolve and Regret
- There is joy for the reconciled Dante & Lulu as well as for Felix, when Lucas accepts his invitation to go out on Valentine’s Day.
- Britt is delighted when the young Spencer gives her a Valentine and Nikolas tells a curious Britt they’re going on a Valentines mission. But the day brings pain to a suspicious Liz as she awaits Baby Ben’s paternity results. Meanwhile, Britt’s fairy tale romance may be about to crumble into pieces when Liz threatens her. That night, Nikolas has the ultimate Valentine’s Day surprise for Britt, despite the confession she knows she must make. Liz grapples with her feelings for her true love.
- Julian is thrown by Ava’s sneaky actions, and Michael and Kiki end up in a bruising argument. As Valentine’s Day continues, Duke’s attempt to reconcile with Anna over their conflicting work ethics leads to a passionate solution.
- Things heat up during Molly and TJ’s study-date, but she wants to make their first time together a special moment.
- After Sonny warns Ava she had better not be double-crossing him, she and Morgan have planned a clandestine evening together.
- Meanwhile, as Franco fights for his life, will he wake up and be reunited with the love of his life?