This week on Days of our Lives, EJ, Will and Caroline try reaching out to Sami. Is she on the verge of a break down? Also this week: Jennifer is jealous when she spies Eve with Daniel; Jordan has a tense encounter with her father; Rafe realizes just how much Kate feels for him. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives preview for the week of July 21, 2014.
Days of our Lives Preview: Confrontations, Tensions and Betrayal
Jennifer gets an opportunity to tell EJ what’s on her mind when she pays him a visit in jail. Jennifer unleashes a mother’s protective fury, unloading on EJ for taking advantage of her daughter and putting her in Sami’s crosshairs. EJ doesn’t defend himself, but Jennifer makes it clear she wants him to stay away from her daughter.
Meanwhile, Sami’s continued plan for revenge is putting her at odds with those in town. EJ makes another attempt to get through to his wife. Is he beginning to wear her down? Later, Caroline pays a visit to Sami and challengers her granddaughter to confront how she really feels. How much of Sami’s anger is weighted in the fact that she truly loves EJ? When Will asks Sami to drop her plans against Abigail, will she honor his request?
Also This Week
- Eric has a favor to ask of Nicole. Can these two continue to resist the sexual tension between them? By the end of the week, Eric learns how far he has to go in order to clear his name.
- Jennifer spies Daniel and Eve growing closer.
- Daniel gives Brady grim news about John.
- Theresa fears her lies are about to be exposed.
- Ben makes a big confession to Abigail.
- Hope is forced to confront how she really feels about Aiden when she learns Kayla is interested in him.
- Jordan is shaken after an encounter with Clyde.
- Rafe realizes Kate cares for him more than he thought.
- Brady confides in Maggie.
- Theresa makes a desperate decision.
- JJ and Paige’s romantic night takes an unexpected turn.
Source Sneak Peek: Week of July 28, 2014 Edition
Kristen DiMera returns – and she’s up to no good! Sami remains on the war path, causing Will to take a major stand.