This week on The Young and the Restless, Ben’s life will be turned upside down when Billy learns his secret. Will this change the future for Billy and Victoria? Also: The Abbott family dinner leads to some tense moments; Victor has a plan of his own to help Phyllis; Nikki’s trial begins and all hell breaks loose! Get the latest Y&R scoop in our The Young and the Restless preview for the week of July 21, 2014.
The Young and the Restless Preview: Stitch Fears He’ll Be Exposed
Stitch’s paranoia grows as he fears his secret will be exposed. First, he believes the hospital’s new chief of staff, Barton, is onto him, when really he offers Stitch a job as chief resident. The relief he feels is only temporary because by week’s end, his life and future will be blown up yet again thanks to Kelly! When Victoria returns from visiting Reed with plans to take a DNA test to settle the baby’s paternity once and for all. Much to Stitch’s delight, Victoria reveals that no matter what the results are, she’s not getting back together with Billy. Though she wants to excise Billy from her life and home, Stitch reminds her that he’s still Johnny’s father. Kelly contacts her brother to let him know that Jack knows his secret, but is confident he won’t blab to Billy.
Billy Learns the Truth and Forces Stitch to Come Clean
On the day of the DNA test, Victoria initially declines Stitch’s offer to accompany her – that is until a run-in with Billy changes her mind. Billy is devastated when he learns Victoria plans to remain with Stitch regardless of the outcome of the test. Later, Billy finds out what Kevin and Chelsea dug up on Stitch and comes up with a plan to expose the doctor once and for all! Billy interrupts Stitch and Victoria’s date at the Athletic Club and forces him to come clean! Will Victoria stand by Stitch when she learns what he’s done? What were Stitch’s motives for murdering who he did?
Also This Week
- Billy and Chelsea’s evening takes an unexpected turn.
- Abby and Tracy prepare a family dinner at the Abbott mansion.
- Summer and Austin realize they have different visions of their future.
- Victoria considers who would be the best father for her child.
- Victor goes behind Jack’s back in order to help Phyllis.
- Tensions rise between Paul and Christine as Nikki’s trial begins.
- Kevin ignores Michael’s advice and discovers a bombshell about Stitch.
- Nikki’s trial becomes her worst nightmare.
- Summer visits Phyllis.
- Billy demands answers from Chelsea.
- Devon pushes Hilary to admit how she really feels.
- Stitch is forced to come clean with Victoria.
- Dylan watches in horror as Ian’s lawyer uses Nikki’s past against her.
Tweet with the Stars