This week’s General Hospital spoilers for the week of November 13, 2017: Elizabeth is interrupted when Jordan, The Jasons and Sam arrive at her doorstep seeking answers from Franco. What they learn will set Sonny and Patient 6 on a journey to uncover a past. Check out the latest GH spoilers below!
General Hospital Spoilers: The Jasons Work to Prove Who They Are
With Jordan leading the charge, The Jasons and Sam show up to Elizabeth’s with questions for Franco. Confronted, the reformed artist reveals the DNA tests matched because Susan Moore, Jason’s biological mother, gave birth to twins. He doesn’t however, reveal which man is Jason and which is Andrew. Franco’s desire for self-preservation – his own safety and life with Elizabeth – is more important than their need for the truth. Armed with a major piece of the puzzle, the Jasons wonder how to prove the other is the newly revealed twin. Jason tries to convince Sam (or is it himself) that he will be proven right in the end.
Meanwhile, Sonny and Patient 6 have other plans, and it starts with looking into the past of man who arrived in Port Charles in 2014. Perhaps some of the answers they seek lie with their friend, Dr. Robin Scorpio-Drake. As for Franco, there’s someone who knows he knows more than he’s letting on – and that someone is Ava Jerome. What does she say that gets under his skin?
Also This Week
- Lulu pays Maxie a visit.
- A scheming Nelle overhears a private conversation, and later takes advantage of a situation.
- Carly tries to help.
- Laura attempts to fill a void.
- Anna learns the truth.
- What does Ava confront Griffin about?
- Nathan’s attempts to help a friend don’t go over so well.
- Patient 6 makes one last passionate plea.
- Nina puts things into perspective.
- Carly has questions for Josslyn’s boyfriend Oscar.
- Alexis’ quest to help Julian leads to a run-in with attorney Nora Hanen Gannon Buchanan, and learns a surprising important tidbit about Valentin. Alexis resorts to blackmail to ensure her end result and puts her him on the spot. How will her half-brother react to this new development?
Source Sneak Peek: November 20, 2017 Edition
Finn seeks out Anna. Patient 6 faces his past. Jason turns to Monica. Ava continues her quest.