In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Abigail’s alter’s Laura and Gabby battle for control; Justin examines how he’s treated Adrienne; Will and Paul’s relationship grows stronger. Get the latest DAYS scoop in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of April 2, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Alter Supremacy
It’s a battle of the alters as Laura and Gabby face off over control of Abigail. As Abigail’s grip on her reality worsens, Gabby continues to make her presence known, much to the chagrin of Dr. Laura. Gabi Hernandez and “Abigail” have it out over “Abigail’s” testimony at her trial. Later, Chad doubts “Abigail’s” truthfulness. Fearing she’s losing her mind, a desperate Abigail turns to Dr. Marlena Evans for help, leading to Marlena coming face to face with Dr. Laura!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Jennifer and Eric share a romantic night.
- Paul and Will grow closer, while Sonny gets to know Leo better.
- Valerie is on the receiving end of a tongue lashing from Lani. Eli offers to be there for Lani and her baby.
- Chad and Stefan play a high stakes game of chess. With Chad pressing him for answers, Stefan finally reveals the identity of the mystery woman.
- Gabi lashes out at Abigail while waiting for her verdict.
- Vivian takes the next step in her plan to bring down her enemies.
- Steve adjusts to his new reality without his sight.
- Kayla delivers bad news about Lani’s baby.
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of April 9, 2018
Marlena’s therapy with Abigail lands her in danger as Stefan and Gabby work to neutralize the good doctor. Someone ends up in their feelings as a result of Tripp’s unexpected decision. Hope returns from Hong Kong with news for Rafe.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are also available on NBC.com