In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Drew and Franco team up to uncover the mystery of their past; Elizabeth learns about Franco’s secret; Anna confronts Valentin over his subterfuge; Nina is suspicious of Peter’s interest in Maxie. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of March 12, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: Into Me You See
When Harvey told Drew and Sam that Franco pushed him down the stairs as a child, he thought he was planting a seed that would ruin Franco, but Drew has other plans in mind. Rather than create conflict during the confrontation, it makes Drew want to find answers. Despite the history between them (from Drew’s time as Jason), both he and Franco believe there’s more to the story about their childhood and form an unlikely partnership to solve the mystery. Meanwhile Sam fills in Elizabeth on Franco’s secret, warning her about the man Liz plans to marry. Though Elizabeth knows Franco’s been hiding things from her, she too believes there’s more to it than Harvey’s recollection.
Later, when Franco sees Elizabeth, she lets him know where they stand, and Franco decides to open about what he’s been keeping from her. With the truth about his past within his reach, Franco’s outlook has changed. And together with Drew, they set into motion a plan to get the answers they’re seeking.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Tensions flare between Finn and Julian when Julian refuses to allow Finn’s service pet into Charlie’s Pub. Everyone knows this isn’t about the lizard — it’s about Julian’s resentment towards Finn spending time with Alexis…even though Julian is presumably moving on with Kim! Unfortunately, things go too far when Finn punches Julian in the face, and a now reformed Julian calls the PCPD. Will Alexis have to defend her new friend in court?
- Franco pleads with Drew. Carly encourages Sonny. Peter pays a visit to Griffin. Anna confronts Valentin. Kiki gets a surprise from her mentor.
- Franco risks losing everything. Nelle shows her maternal side. Michael is propositioned. Finn calls Alexis. Curtis is taken aback.
- Spinelli gets a lead. Nina is put off by Peter’s interest in Maxie. Ned gets in over his head. Julian and Kim commiserate.
- Drew grows frustrated with Franco. Liz and Kim bond. Alexis offers Sam her perspective. Ned loses his temper. Dante and Lulu have much to be grateful for.
- Griffin questions Peter. Anna vents to Andre. Peter gets good news. Maxie and Nina get good news. Michael confides in Carly.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of March 19, 2018
Ned feels compromised. Elizabeth looks for answers and turns to Jordan for help. Alexis rises to Finn’s defense. Sam wrestles with her feelings. Andre encourages Anna to live her life.