In this week’s General Hospital spoilers: Drew leaves Sam after learning his wife is in love with him and his brother Jason; Anna and Jason differ in how to handle Henrik; Mike’s medical situation begins to affect Sonny. Get the latest GH scoop in our General Hospital spoilers for the week of March 26, 2018.
General Hospital Spoilers: See Saw
Sam finally admits to Drew what everyone else to could see for months — she’s in love with both him and Jason. Drew is rightfully upset, more so with this situation that’s upended their lives, but the hurt from Sam keeping this from him, when he’s given her every opportunity to be honest, is there. Drew makes a decision to leave Sam, but that doesn’t mean their story is over. Sam doesn’t know who, or what, she really wants, but being honest with Drew is the first step to hopefully clarifying that. Alexis warns Sam about the life changing decisions she’s making.
Elsewhere, a drunken Drew runs into Jason and things get physical when Jason says too much and reveals he and Sam kissed on New Year’s Eve! Later, Sam sees Jason for the first time since she’s confessed to Drew and they share a moment. Like always, Jason is prepared to give Sam the space she needs to work out what’s best for her…even if that means she chooses Drew.
More General Hospital Spoilers
- Jason supports Carly. Julian and Kim seek comfort in each other’s arms and hit the sack! Ned begins to pick up the pieces.
- Curtis pays Sam a surprise visit. Jordan and Dante grow anxious. Franco gets the wrong idea. Nina’s curiosity is piqued.
- Drew reaches out to Oscar. Franco wonders where he stands. Carly bonds with Josslyn. Peter wrestles with his guilt.
- Anna and Jason are at odds. Ava counsels Griffin. Lulu worries about Maxie. Peter makes an impression. Sonny tries his best.
- Sonny does what he can for Mike. Jason and Elizabeth put their differences aside. Bobbie gives Maxie a pep talk. Ned crosses paths with Alexis. Anna recounts her losses.
Source Sneak Peek – GH Edition – Week of April 2, 2018
Maxie feels smothered. Michael works to preserve his family’s legacy. Jason worries about Elizabeth. Nelle’s plan to sabotage Carly is in full swing. Carly confronts Jason. Will Julian and Kim repeat their roll in the hay?