In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Will and Sonny’s plans for the future hit a snag. Also: Stefan is faced with a tough choice while Kristen turns to someone unexpected for help. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of September 3, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Save the Queen
Everything Kristen set in motion continues to have a snowball effect as Paul’s life hangs in the balance following a crash through a window and John anxiously waits for Marlena to wake up post-surgery. Eric and Brady try to support John after he finds Marlena in crisis as Valerie tries to save her life. Note: Days of our Lives will be preempted on Monday, September 3, 2018
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Abigail confides in JJ she thinks Gabi is out to get her .
- Gabi subtly tries to nudge Chad into divorcing Abigail, and plans to gaslight Abigail to make it happen.
- Lani and Eli have a close moment while working together
- Brady blasts Will when he overhears him declare his love for Sonny
- Eli confesses his feelings to Lani
- Will makes a decision about who he wants to be with.
- Gabi and Abigail have a major confrontation
- Belle shares stunning news with Eric about their mother
- Will tells Paul he’s gotten his memory back.
- Bonnie tells Lucas he’s a daddy again
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of September 10, 2018
John feels betrayed by Belle’s actions; Will prepares to come clean with Paul; Lucas tells Chloe about Bonnie’s claim; Ben surprises Ciara with a very special gift