In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Kate and Gabi decide to frame Stefan while Eli confronts Lani about her feelings for him. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of December 3, 2018.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Keystone Cops
In the most recent installment in The Fire That Refuses to Die, Ted keeps up his end of his alliance with Hope and tries to get Ben to confess to starting the fire at the cabin. Denying his involvement for the 100th time (at last count,) Ben moves on to focus on his new job by fielding advice requests from Stefan on the topic of Abigail. With his newfound income, Ben then woos Ciara as they go on their first official date. While romance is in the air for those two lovebirds, mistrust and discord continue to plague Rafe and Hope after he questions her about about her trip to Smith Island. Seeking advice from Eli, the suggestion that Hope might be cheating is made. Rafe scoffs at the notion until his suspicions grow deeper as Hope continues to lie to her husband. Hope and Ted continue to try to plant a trap for Ben when Rafe gets a shock as he finds them in a compromising position.
More Days of our Lives Spoilers
- Abigail tries to trick Stefan into getting her released from Bayview
- Sonny is devastated after discovering Chad knew about Kate’s plot against him
- Chad comes upon Gabi with Charlotte’s paternity results
- Sonny and Will realize Leo has damning evidence against them
- John and Marlena have a romantic evening at the Brady Pub
- Brady comes up with an idea to try to mend fences with Eric
- Sarah appeals to Maggie to let Eric raise Holly
- Chloe is thrilled when Lucas returns from Europe but he drops a bomb that changes their relationship
- Abe loses his temper with Sheila after some disappointing news from Valerie
- Stefan gets Abigail released from Bayview, believing she’s “Gabby”
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of December 10, 2018
Gabi and Abigail play a game of cat and mouse, leading to Abigail appealing to Julie for help. Eli and Lani publicly declare their couple status; Sheila officiates Sonny and Leo’s wedding; The fight over who should raise Holly intensifies; Lucas gays goodbye to Salem.