In this week’s Days of our Lives spoilers: Jack uses Tripp to get to Haley while Leo offers to make a deal with Stefan. Get a sneak peek at what happens in Salem in our Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of March 11, 2019.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Fatal Attraction
While John is revealing to Leo that they are father and son, Diana carries out her deadly plot against Marlena. In an attempt to get her out of the way, Diana poisons Marlena and leaves her unconscious for John to discover. Horrified, John rushes her to the hospital were he is later met by Diana who plays innocent and offers her comfort. John is later thrown for a loop when a nurse claims Kristen was the one who tried to kill Marlena. Knowing his mother better than anyone, Leo gives John a warning about Diana just as Marlena takes a turn for the worse!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Claire plays innocent when Haley is arrested
- Sonny and Will celebrate an expected turn of events
- Brady warns Rex that Eric has a history of stealing his brothers’ women
- Stefan and Chloe bond over Holly and their similar upbringings
- Tripp questions Claire on how authorities knew where Haley was hiding
- Leo surprises Brady with news that they are brothers
- Sarah comforts Eric and impulsively kisses him
- Rex confides in Chloe about Eric and Sarah
- Brady blasts Eric for kissing Sarah
- Stefan encourages Ben not to give up on love, while Julie counsels Ciara about Ben
Source Sneak Peek – DAYS Edition – Week of March 18, 2019
Marlena is caught in a tug-of-war for her soul; Ciara tries to persuade Ben they should reunite; JJ offers to marry Haley; Tripp drops a bombshell on Claire