Blackmail and hostages, and secrets. Oh my! Everyone is getting busted. All that, and more, in the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 24, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Janie–er.. Jan’s Got a Gun.
Belle gets alarming news from Dr. Snyder in that Jan woke up weeks before anyone knew she wasn’t comatose anymore AND that she left the hospital the night that Charlie Dale was murdered. Jan finds out that Shelle has been playing her and that the jig is up regarding her coma. She ends up taking Claire hostage and, in true villain form, mwahahas as she reveals to Claire that she, not Belle, was responsible for sending Charlie to his just reward. Claire is able to leave a message for Ben, which he relays to her parents and it’s a frantic race to locate her before Jan does something crazy–crazier. Belle offers to confess to Charlie’s murder in exchange for Claire’s return but Jan smells a setup. Just when things can’t end up any more convoluted, Jan ends up with two hostages instead of one. How long will Jan stay on top? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Ben receives a visit from Jordan
- Steve and Kayla’s romantic evening gets interrupted
- Brady and Philip pressure Kristen to reveal Chloe’s whereabouts
- Xander threatens Sami
- Kristen and Brady find themselves at a crossroads
- Rafe grills Sami and Lucas
- Xander blackmails Nicole
- Jake is thrown by a new development in Kate’s medical condition
- Kristen begs Chad for a huge favor
- Nicole struggles to keep her secret from Rafe
- Ava and Gabi clash
- Rafe and Ava take their relationship to the next level
- Sami questions Allie, hoping to get the goods on Nicole
- Jake breaks the news about Kate to Gabi
- Gwen and Xander cross paths
- Reminder: Days of Our Lives will be preempted on Monday, May 31, 2021.
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of May 31, 2021
Sami accuses Nicole of cheating on Eric with Xander. Ben seeks advice from Clyde. Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina’s secret plans. Jan, Chloe, and Philip have a dangerous showdown.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.