Questioning motives, questioning alliances, questioning paternity, and questioning if Victoria is going to get a new man in her life. It’s 21 Questions in Genoa City. Find out what happens in our Young and the Restless spoilers for the week of May 24, 2021.
The Young and the Restless Spoilers: You and Me and Baby Make Three
After Tara and Harrison crashed Summer and Kyle’s engagement party and Ashland followed them to Genoa City following her (offscreen) confession that Tara slept with Kyle, you knew there would be drama. Now Tara and her child are posted up at the Abbott Manse and awaiting the paternity test that Kyle should have asked for the second it became obvious Harrison could be his. Kyle is ready to take full responsibility if it turns out Harrison is his son. Thankfully, we don’t have to wait long to find out as the DNA results are back this week. As Kyle and Ashland learn the truth about Harrison’s paternity, and Nick and Phyllis’ worry about Summer’s future, Summer is left struggling with Tara’s presence, and increased role, in Kyle’s life. Will fatherhood, and a new baby mama, drive a wedge in between Kyle and Summer? Stay tuned!
More The Young and the Restless Spoilers
- Victor reminds Chelsea to stay the course with their plan
- Jack vows to protect his family at all costs
- Amanda learns shocking news about her past
- Victor prepares a plan of attack against Billy
- Kevin forces Chloe to come clean
- Nick questions his truce with Adam
- Victor pushes Billy’s buttons
- Summer turns to Sharon for guidance
- Nikki makes note of the chemistry between Victoria and Ashland
- Victor surprises Nikki with a grand gesture
- Ashland has a change of heart
- Amanda is shocked by a new development in Sutton’s case
The Young and the Restless airs weekdays on CBS. Episodes are also available on CBS.com and Paramount+.