Hook ups, a walk of shame, marriages on the rocks, and a hostage situation. All that, and more, is happening in Salem. Here are the Days of our Lives spoilers for the week of May 31, 2021.
Days of our Lives Spoilers: Not That Place Again
Last week Jan ended up with two hostages for the cost of one and, as per usual, she ends up at the spot where everyone takes tied up people. Yes, that damned cabin. Sigh. Belle agrees to confess to Charlie’s murder in exchange for Claire’s life and she ends up at Statesville. Jan, however, has other plans. Realizing that Claire can tell the police that Jan was responsible for Charlie’s death, she orders a horrified Chloe to kill Claire. Chloe has to think fast to get out of this one. By week’s end, Ben accidentally triggers Jan’s booby trap, putting Claire’s life in danger. Jan contacts moneybags Phillip to make an exchange for his true love’s life and the week ends with a dangerous showdown. Who will survive? Stay tuned!
More Days of our Lives Spoilers:
- Days of our Lives will be preempted on Monday, May 31, 2021
- Sami accuses Nicole of cheating on Eric with Xander
- Jack agrees to let Xander move in — much to Julie’s horror
- Gabi retaliates against Lucas for badmouthing her
- Kate pressures Dr. Snyder to keep her secret
- Paulina returns to Salem and bumps into Marlena
- Ben seeks advice from Clyde
- Abe throws a monkey wrench into Paulina’s secret plans
- Chanel shares her business proposal with Lani
- Tripp witnesses a tense exchange between Gwen and Dr. Snyder
- Julie unloads on Xander
- Chanel has a surprising offer for Allie
Source Sneak Peek: DAYS Edition – Week of June 7, 2021
Ava and Sami have a tense face-off. Chanel and Eli have another awkward encounter. EJ DiMera returns to Salem. Nicole contemplates confessing her one-night stand to Eric.
Days of our Lives airs weekdays on NBC. Episodes are available on NBC.com, onDemand, and Peacock.