Next week on General Hospital, Sonny prepares to make his move against Derek, oblivious to the betrayal from within his own family. As the grand opening of Ava’s art gallery takes place, the residents of Port Charles converge upon the facility for Franco’s return to the art world. By the end of the week, secrets will be revealed and the perfidy of one will devastate the Corinthos family. Get a sneak peek of what happens in Port Charles in our General Hospital preview for the week of November 4, 2013.[notice]The goal of our previews is to entice you, the fans, into watching the show, not give you the story ahead of time. Our “Link Only” policy remains in effect.[/notice]
General Hospital Preview: A Tangled Web of Betrayal & Secrets
The grand opening of Ava’s new art gallery in Port Charles leads to major reveals, betrayals and shifting alliances.
- Unaware that his office is bugged, Sonny reveals information about his plans for Derek; and his arrangement with D.A. Lazaro. When this damning information falls into the hands of Morgan, it winds up with the person Sonny least expects. When the truth is revealed, someone puts the pieces of the fragmented puzzle together. Will they reveal to Sonny that his son betrayed him?
- Ava tries to warn Derek against attending the opening, but her advice falls on deaf ears. All hell breaks loose during the event things may not go in favor of the Jeromes!
- Sam pays a visit to her newly revealed aunt Ava. Meanwhile, Silas brings Kiki up to speed about her mother’s alleged shady dealings.
- Franco spies Morgan and Derek in a compromising position. Will he unintentionally blow the lid on Derek’s plans?
- Scott and Lucy plan on making good use of their acquisition. Is this new development just what Scott needs to get the edge in his election?
- Sam and Silas go on a date to Franco’s art show. Sam still loathes Franco, but she’s intrigued by his charitable overtures towards leukemia research. Later, Silas feels protective of Sam when a threat from her past resurfaces.
- Patrick has an unsettling conversation with Nikolas and almost finds Robin! Robin has an emotional breakdown over missing her family. How much longer will Robin and her friends be forced to keep her away from those she loves? Will Duke discover the answers he needs at Wyndemere?
- Nikolas is at the center of conflict between Britt and Liz. Is it the showdown we’ve been waiting for?
- Will Tracy belief Luke when he admits his feelings for her?
Source Look Ahead: November 11, 2013 Edition
Sam fears for Danny’s safety after a major discovery. The battle for custody of baby Connie gets ugly. Will Patrick make a discovery that will change the course of his entire life? Robert and Anna plan their escape.