The TV Source staff hopped back into the recording studio to record a special bonus Days of our Lives centered episode focusing on Ron Carlivati and team's first episode!
The excitement and happiness was real among the Source trio of John, Coryon and Ryan. Even though it was only the first episode (taped July 19, 2017), they described the shift in tone as instantly noticeable. It was this and more that they would discuss over the course of the 72 minute episode.
– Highlights from Ron Carlivati's first Soap Opera Digest interview.
– First Impressions: What did we think? Did this feel like the start of a new DAYS?
– Balancing excitement and criticism during the creative course correcting. There will be growing pains as they find their footing so being understanding of that while also not being afraid to criticize when necessary.
– Story Discussion: Should Lucas feel insecure about Justin and Adrienne's past? Mistakes with the Gabi/Chad/Abby triangle and the shift to fix it; Ryan being a HATER against Abigail getting into journalism; Murder mystery theories.
– Casting News: Belle and Shawn's return, Dario's exit, and possible recasts on the way!
– Changing bringing new attitudes towards DAYS
The new episode is embedded below for streaming and iTunes.
Past episodes are also available for free on iTunes. Please subscribe for future updates.