Last week’s drinking game for The 100 season premiere went over incredibly well, so yesterday I did an incredibly scientific Twitter poll asking if we should host another for tonight’s episode. The answer was overwhelming yes, which pleases me down to my wine loving soul. So, grab your drink of choice (daiquiris for me!) and scan over the rules to prepare for “Red Queen”.
As we know, the second episode of Season 5 takes place entirely down in the bunker catching up with Octavia, Kane, Abby, and their 1200 murderous children. How will they fare? Well…we have some ideas.
The official CW synopsis: GUIDANCE — Octavia (Marie Avgeropoulos) is forced to take guidance from an unlikely ally when the future of the bunker and all those inside it is jeopardized. Eliza Taylor, Bob Morley, Paige Turco, Henry Ian Cusick, Lindsey Morgan, Richard Harmon, Chris Larkin and Tasya Teles also star. P.J. Pesce directed the episode written by Terri Hughes Burton (#502). Original air date 5/1/2018.
Again, Note: TV Source Magazine has not seen episode 502 so these may or may not be applicable. As always, drink responsibly.
Take One Drink:
- Every time Miller looks annoyed with someone
- Every time Jackson says, “Abby!”
- Kane says something inspirational
- Gaia references the flame
Take Two Drinks:
- Wonkru is mentioned
- Indra glares at someone
- Octavia stabs someone-just two per scene, not per body. We don’t need stomachs being pumped
- Abby mentions nightblood
- If they actually eat someone–I’m just saying…if they’re going cannibal, you’re going to thank me.
- Jaha says something cult like
- Someone mentions SpaceKru/Clarke
- Octavia implies she isn’t a leader
The next episode of The 100 is fast approaching. Go stock up, get your blender and ice ready, and let the countdown begin. Watch The 100 TONIGHT at 9/8c on The CW