From the red carpet at the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards- interviews with Days of our Lives stars Suzanne Rogers and Peggy McCay; All My Children’s Vincent Irizarry; One Life to Live’s Erika Slezak; and The Young and the Restless’ Hunter King and Bryton James.
TVSource Magazine’s West Coast Editor, William Dallman, attended the 40th Annual Daytime Emmy Awards at the Beverly Hilton in Beverly Hills. For the fourth year in a row, we we interviewed some of the biggest soap stars in the industry on the red carpet and the media room following their victories.
You saw the presenters, nominees, winners and speeches, but here’s what we were able to get from the stars before the winners were announced.
Click the pages below for the interviews…
ON THE RED CARPET WITH…
- Outstanding Lead Actress nominee and Days of our Lives star Peggy McCay (Caroline, DAYS)
- Days of our Lives star Suzanne Rogers (Maggie, DAYS)
- Outstanding Younger Actor nominee and The Young and the Restless star Bryton James (Devon, Y&R)
- All My Children star Vincent Irizarry (David, AMC)
- One Life to Live star Erika Slezak (Viki, OLTL)
- Outstanding Younger Actress nominee and The Young and the Restless star, Hunter King (Summer, Y&R)
- Outstanding Lead Actor nominee and The Young and the Restless star Doug Davidson (Paul, Y&R)
- Outstanding Younger Actress nominee and former General Hospital star Lindsey Morgan (ex-Kristina, GH)
There’s more coverage from the 40th Annual Daytime Emmys to come. Check back tomorrow for part two of our red carpet interviews with Michael Muhney, Eric Martsolf, Melissa Claire Egan, James Scott and more! Then on Thursday, we’ll have interviews from inside the winner’s circle with Emmy winners Doug Davidson, Heather Tom, Scott Clifton, Billy Miller, Julie Berman, Chandler Massey and Kristen Alderson!