Robert Scott Wilson, winner of The Price is Right’s male model search, is joining the cast of The Online Network’s All My Children as Pete Cortlandt.
Pete “Petey” Cortlandt is the son of the late Palmer Cortlandt and Opal Cortlandt. The role was last played by Daniel Kennedy in 2009. His co-star Jill Larson (Opal) tweeted news of the Wilson’s hire on Sunday, February 24. “Are you following my ‘son’ Petey? @MrRobertScott #AMC.”
Are you following my 'son' "Petey?" @MrRobertScott #AMC
— Jill Larson (@JillLarsonAMC) February 25, 2013
Rob Wilson confirmed his new role in a tweet, “Officially day 1 of filming @AllMyChildren ..Allow me to re-introduce myself, Peter Cortlandt..welcome to Pine Valley. #amc.” The Online Network confirmed the actor’s hiring earlier today in a release to the media.
Officially day 1 of filming @AllMyChildren ..Allow me to re-introduce myself, Peter Cortlandt..welcome to Pine Valley. #amc
— Rob Wilson (@MrRobertScott) February 25, 2013
Last October, Wilson won The Price is Right’s nationwide contest to become the game show’s first ever male model. He has appeared in feature films Bride Wars, Surrogates, Friends with Benefits and The Social Network. His television credits include recurring roles on ABC Family’s The Secret Life of the American Teenager and ABC’s The Middle. His other credits include appearances on Melissa and Joey, Greek, Suite Life: On Deck, Make It or Break It and Supah Ninjas.
The full release is below:
[textblock style=”9″]THE ONLINE NETWORK ANNOUNCES THE ADDITION OF ROBERT SCOTT WILSON TO THE CAST OF BELOVED DRAMA, ‘ALL MY CHILDREN’
Los Angeles – February 25, 2013 – The Online Network announced today that actor and Ford model Robert Scott Wilson will join the cast of the beloved serial drama “All My Children,” set to debut later this spring. Wilson, a Boston native who made history in 2012 by winning “The Price is Right’s” first-ever male model search, will join the series as Pete Cortlandt, Opal Cortlandt’s youngest son.
He has appeared in the feature films “Bride Wars,” “Surrogates,” “Friends With Benefits” and “The Social Network” and has co-starred in television series including “The Secret Life of the American Teenager” and “The Middle.” In addition, he has guest-starred as Colin Kirk in “Supah Ninjas,” and appeared in episodes of “Entourage,” ” “Melissa and Joey,” “Greek,” “Suite Life: On Deck” and “Make It or Break It.”
Wilson has been seen in numerous campaigns, as well as in music videos for Victoria Justice, Manika, Toni Braxton and David Guetta, featuring Fergie.
In an announcement earlier this year, Prospect Park’s The Online Network revealed its plans to re-introduce the beloved franchise, through a groundbreaking content deal that will bring premium first-run, broadcast-quality programming to a mass market audience via the Internet. Brand new 30-minute episodes of “All My Children” will be launched each weekday and available to stream online via the free Hulu.com service and to subscribers of Hulu Plus making these venerable dramas available in a new format that suits the viewing habits of the digital generation. In addition, the iTunes Store will offer both series via iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Apple TV and Mac or PC.
Previously announced “All My Children” cast members include: Darnell Williams (Jesse Hubbard), Debbi Morgan (Dr. Angela Hubbard), Vincent Irizarry (Dr. David Hayward), Lindsay Hartley (Cara Martin), Jordi Vilasuso (Griffin Castillo), Jill Larson (Opal Cortlandt), Thorsten Kaye (Zach Slater), Julia Barr (Brooke English).
Additional casting details will be announced in the coming weeks.
About Prospect Park
Prospect Park is a media and production company founded in 2009 by entertainment industry veterans Jeffrey Kwatinetz and former Disney Studios head Rich Frank. Along with successful film and music divisions, the company’s television group has numerous shows in development and breakout network hits airing including “Royal Pains” and “Wilfred.”
More information about TOLN series will soon be available at www.TOLN.com and www.theonlinenetwork.com or follow The Online Network on Twitter (@toln ). For news and information about “All My Children,” connect via Facebook or follow the series on Twitter at www.facebook.com/allmychildren or @allmychildren.[/textblock]
ARCHIVED: THE PROSPECT PARK TIMELINE – OLTL/AMC
- Julia Barr to Reprise ‘All My Children’ Role? Michael Knight Not Returning “Right Now”
- Susan Lucci, David Canary Return To ‘All My Children’
- ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ to Begin Production February 25
- Cady McClain Signs on for ‘All My Children’ Reboot
- Prospect Park Statement on Status of ‘One Life to Live’ Characters on ‘General Hospital’
- Michael Easton, Roger Howarth, Kristen Alderson to Cease Work at ‘General Hospital’ on February 8
- ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ to Premiere in the Spring on iTunes, Hulu Platforms
- ‘One Life to Live’ Cast, Production Update From Prospect Park
- ‘All My Children’ Cast, Production Update From Prospect Park
- ‘General Hospital’ Characters Todd, Starr and John to Exit, Return to ‘One Life to Live’
- Robert S. Woods and Erika Slezak Sign on for ‘One Life to Live’
- Robin Strasser signs on for ‘One Life to Live’ reboot
- Prospect Park Names ‘OLTL’ Head Writers; Casting and Writing Rumors for ‘AMC’
- Prospect Park and WGA Reach Deal for ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ Reboots
- Jerry verDorn Signs on for Prospect Park’s ‘OLTL’; Cameron Mathison, Alicia Minshew to Rejoin ‘AMC’?
- It’s Official: Prospect Park Confirms ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ to Begin Production Next Month
- Debbi Morgan and Darnell Williams Sign On To ‘All My Children’ Reboot
- ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ Creator Agnes Nixon Issues Statement on Prospect Park’s Reboot
- Vincent Irizarry Joins ‘All My Children’ Reboot; Prospect Park Names New ‘OLTL’ Executive Producer
- Prospect Park’s Plans for ‘All My Children,’ ‘One Life to Live’ Unveiled
- Susan Lucci In Talks with Prospect Park for ‘All My Children’ Reboot
- Prospect Park Revives Plans for ‘One Life to Live’ and ‘All My Children’
- ‘One Life to Live’s’ Frank Valentini, Ron Carlivati To Take Over ‘General Hospital’ Effective January 2012
- ‘GH’ Shake-Up: Jill Farren Phelps OUT; ‘OLTL’s’ Frank Valentini Named New Executive Producer
- Prospect Park Shelves ‘One Life to Live,’ ‘All My Children’ Online Projects
- More Stars Sign on to Continue With ‘One Life to Live’ Online
- Prospect Park Announces Tentative Launch for TOLN
- Susan Lucci Declines Prospect Park Offer, Will Not Continue with ‘All My Children’
- Four ‘OLTL’ Stars Sign On With Prospect Park
- Prospect Park Negotiating With Unions; Meets With Stars from ‘AMC’
- New Life for ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
- Ron Carlivati Joining ‘GH’ Writing Team After ‘One Life’ Series Finale
- Brian Frons Reveals AMC/OLTL Cancellation Was A Year In The Making
- ABC Cancels ‘All My Children’ and ‘One Life to Live’
Comments are closed.